Exhibitor – $500*
(*Early bird special. $550 after Dec. 18, 2019.)
From 10 am to 3 pm, exhibitors have the opportunity to engage with thousands of guests who are interested in finding a summer program for their children. The registration fee includes a draped booth, one 6’ table with two chairs, a program description in the Fair catalog, and a direct link from the Summer Opportunities Fair webpage to the exhibitor’s website. Lunch is provided for up to two representatives. Exhibitor registration at the Summer Opportunities Fair is limited. Register early—space fills quickly!
Exhibitor / Sponsor – $1,000
Includes all benefits of Exhibitor level with additional special priorities and exposure:
- priority selection of preferred booth location (inside or outside)
- identification of SOF sponsor status displayed on booth
- priority drop off of materials the evening before (if your booth is located inside, early set up is available)
- priority reserved parking on Fair day
- additional placement of your materials in the Resource Center
- lunch for up to three representatives
- logo on a banner in a high-traffic location on Fair day
- logo on the webpage with a link to your site
- logo in exhibitor sponsor section on the inside cover spread of the Fair catalog
- spotlight on your organization listing in the Fair catalog
- quarter-page ad in the Fair catalog
- social media promotion
Upgrade to a Full-Page Ad +$500 or Half-Page Ad +$250
Resource Center – $75
Unable to attend the Fair? Send your materials to be displayed and distributed in our Resource Center, a special area staffed by SOF volunteers who have researched your camp/program. Resource Center participants are included in the Fair catalog and have a direct link from the Fair webpage to their program’s website. Please provide 75 pieces of information for distribution.
Ad Only for Non-Exhibitors – $300
For exhibitors who will not be at the Fair but would like exposure at the Fair, this option includes your program description in the catalog and a quarter-page ad. We’ll also display your materials (75 pieces) in our Resource Center to be distributed by volunteers who have researched your camp/program.